Looking for replacement tubing or external catheters?
18″ Extension Tubing for Urinary Leg Bag: 18″ Extension Tubing with Connector
External Catheter for Women: Female Urinary Pouch
A Lady Shouldn’t Spend Her Time Waiting in Line at the Ballpark.
The inconvenience of having to get up, move over a row full of stranger’s legs and creep through mounds of half-eaten food and spilled beer to find a bathroom and wait in line is just not worth it.
Once again we have adapted a product that has already been used in the Health Care Industry, and provided it to those who hate the waiting. It is called a Female Urinary Pouch. The pouch is Non-Latex, and contains an Odor-Barrier pouch film. At the bottom of the pouch is a Convenience Drain that connects to the leg bag system (worn on the inner calf). It is one size fits all, and is cut to fit one’s needs. Pouch stays in place by using adhesives that are provided. Application is explained in the instruction guide.
- Designed for extended wear time
- New ergonomic design
- Clear drainage valve to allow for visual Confirmation of open & close
- Improved Non-PVC Bag: Clear, Softer, Quiet
- Improved Straps: 100% Latex-Free Velcro® straps
- Improved Flutter Valve: Softer material, with new folding pattern to eliminate valve Crimps
Stadium Gal Highlights
- Eliminates frequent trips to restrooms
- Immediate access
- Easy and safe to use
- Totally discrete, completely hidden beneath loose fitting jeans
or pants (Use your best judgement)
- Allows user to enjoy event
About the Urine Collection Leg Bag
These urine collection leg bag have the first ever, built-in, anti-reflux valve that is virtually self-cleaning and interference free. Uninterrupted flow and problem free use.
- Exclusive “HIGH-FLOW” Anti-Reflux Valve
- Improved, Reinforced Strap Eyelets
- Easy Twist-Type Drain Valve Closure
Because our anti-reflux valve is enclosed in a hard valve housing, it can’t be held shut even when in sitting or reclining positions like other inferior products.
Disclaimer: Insert the top connector of the leg bag as far as possible into the tubing.
Upgrade to More Comfortable Leg Straps
We recommend upgrading the leg bag straps to the Fitz-All Fabric Straps.
There are no reviews yet.